Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Day 20: Healthy Snackin' and The Best Recipe Yet

Well guys, by an extreme test of willpower (this admittedly has been much more difficult than I was expecting) I've managed to make it to Day 20 of 21. Tomorrow is my official last day of this cleanse and I'm going strong over here (although I'd be lying if I said I wasn't psyched for a glass of Pinot Grigio). What's on today's menu?

Breakfast: Carrot Mango Smoothie and Gluten-free Granola with Almond Milk
Lunch: My favorite recipe from the cleanse thus far: Quinoa with Poached Egg, Spinach and Cucumber. Make this immediately, it's amazing.
Dinner: Leftover Red Lentil Soup
Snacks: Roasted Spiced Chickpeas and everyone's favorite: Kale Chips.

Only 2 days left, eyes on the prize Danne, eyes on the prize...


Healthy Snackin'

No comments:

Post a Comment