Wednesday, March 7, 2012

A Few of the Ups

In case I've sounded a little negative about this cleanse, let me negate the hate by sharing a few delicious and detox-friendly recipes that my dear friend Jess Powers and I tried out yesterday afternoon. We spent an ungodly amount of time julienning vegetables while catching up on each other's lives (she's been away in Uganda building a farm from the ground up, no big deal) and many hours later, these 2 amazing concoctions were born:


Sweet Potato, Apple, and Celery Salad


Pistachio-Stuffed Dates with Coconut

Alright fine, so this detox isn't really that bad...

p.s. Make the pistachio-stuffed dates, they're incredible.

2 comments:

  1. I had such a wonderful time with you stashy! I'm so proud of you and I look forward to you sharing more recipes as the weeks go on!! whoo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i get to have this for breakfast tomorrow, you have no idea how excited i am haha: http://www.wholeliving.com/151703/scrambled-tofu-collards-and-turmeric?center=152870&gallery=152236&slide=152198

    ReplyDelete