Tuesday, March 27, 2012

From Detox to Retox, Nashville Style

So, the 21 Day Cleanse is officially over, but wait...there's still almost a week left in April. What's the deal? Why would I plan a Lent that didn't last through the whole month? Because...I'm going to Nashville! Hello, retox...

While I'm there long enough for it to be considered a vacation, the real reason I'm going is that Dan (my BF and BFF) is recording the first song from his upcoming album there, which is being produced by singer-songwriter Matthew Perryman Jones. Cool, right? In between sightseeing and hanging out at Honkey Tonks, I'll be the official photographer and videographer of the studio session (we're planning on putting together a short documentary once we're back).

We'll be posting updates to Dan's Facebook Page, so make sure to "Like" it if you're interested in seeing what we're up to. Check out more details about our trip here too.

And don't you worry, I'll have a whole slew of cheesy, Nashville-centric Hipstamatic photos up here before you know it.

YES.

No comments:

Post a Comment